Raven a DIY 3D Papercraft Template
DIY 3D papercraft Raven template - perfect for Halloween!
This model comes with 2 stands that you can change around - a wall hanging stand (tree) and a stand-alone stand (rocks). Raven can also stand by itself but on the edge of furniture since the tail is lower than the claws.
Notice! This is a large project with some small parts, I wouldn't recommend it to beginners.
- Width: 34.6cm / 13.6in
- Height: 40cm / 15.7in
- Length: 29.9cm / 11.8in
- Width: 30.9cm / 12.2in
- Height: 13.6cm / 5.4in
- Length: 29.5cm / 11.6in
- Width: 27.9cm / 11in
- Height: 22.1cm / 8.7in
- Length: 36.4cm / 14.3in
Number of A4 or US letter sheets needed:
- 10 sheets in Black (Raven) color.
- 2 sheets in Dark Gray (Raven) color.
- 8 sheets in Brown (Tree) color.
- 7 sheets in Gray (Rocks) color.
Use thick paper (160+ gsm / cardstock) for best results.
Get This Template
- PDF Template
- PDF Visual Guide
- PDF How To & Tips and Tricks
- SVG and DXF files for cutting machines
- Lovely Bonus