I take your privacy seriously.
Too long, didn't read version:
- I need some basic information to fulfill your order
- I will not share your info other than with Gumroad (who technically share it with me)
- I will not send you marketing messages, but if I do, I will ask for your permission.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfill your order, I need certain information such as:
- your name / username
- email address
- and the details of the product you are ordering (models, price).
I don't have access to your sensitive payment details, that's between you and Gumroad or PayPal. You may choose to share with me additional personal information in our private conversations, like pictures of your finished paper models for example.
I may contact you through email to remind you to download the digital files you purchased or check with you if everything went well with the construction of your paper model. There will be no obligation for you to respond of course.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFO AND HOW I USE IT I will not send you marketing messages. If you send me pictures of your finished models, I will always ask for your permission to post them on my social media. I rely on a number of legal bases to collect and use your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as fulfilling your order, settling potential disputes (which never happened), or providing customer support;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
3. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE Etsy shares your info with me and I keep it to myself. In extremely rare occasions, I may collect, use, retain and share your information with Etsy or authorities to comply with laws if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
- respond to legal process or to government requests;
- enforce my agreements, terms and policies;
- enforce my copyright;
- prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or
- protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
6. HOW TO CONTACT ME
You can contact me through this Contact Form