Castle in the Clouds a DIY 3D Papercraft Template
Perfect décor for kids room, this Castle in the Clouds will change your room into a fantasy land. Place it where your child can reach it and it will work just as a doll house would (my daughter loves to arrange her toys onto the little platforms).
Well my daughter loves it, so that's why I even made it :) hope yours will love it too!
- Width: 70cm / 27.6in
- Height: 83.5cm / 32.9in
- Length: 16.8cm / 6.6in
- Width: 35.4cm / 13.9in
- Height: 63.3cm / 24.9in
- Length: 8.5cm / 3.3in
Number of A4 or US letter sheets needed:
- 11 sheets in White (Large Castle) color.
- 6 sheets in Pink (Large Castle) color.
- 8 sheets in Light Pink (Large Castle) color.
- 2 sheets in Green (Large Castle) color.
- 4 sheets in White (Small Castle) color.
- 2 sheets in Pink (Small Castle) color.
- 4 sheets in Light Pink (Small Castle) color.
- 1 sheet in Green (Small Castle) color.
Use thick paper (160+ gsm / cardstock) for best results.
Get This Template
- PDF Template
- PDF Visual Guide
- PDF How To & Tips and Tricks
- SVG and DXF files for cutting machines
- Lovely Bonus